A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in the “How to Be Awesome at Your Job” podcast and I had so much fun.
Among the (many!) things we discussed:
- One (easy) way to ensure you’re not a boring speaker
- How to use tone to make others feel included (as opposed to annoyed or intimidated…)
- Three ways to make others feel important (which makes them like you better)
- How to ensure you sound authoritative (when you’re asking for a raise/a favor/recording a voice mail…)
- One (easy) exercise to increase your awareness of how you’re perceived by others
Plus (should you be wondering…) you’ll find out my favorite book, quote and tool.
I look forward to hearing how you enjoyed the podcast!