I was recently invited to be on the Boost! Podcast: dedicated to helping listeners boost their personal and professional growth.
We covered a lot—and had a lot of fun! Some things you’ll learn in the episode:
- Three things to know about how to communicate your value to prospects and clients.
- Tips introverts can use to practice their networking and speaking skills.
- How to engage your audience in an authentic and exciting way.
- Why embedding information in your body kinesthetically can help you in times of stress.
- Why it’s important to embrace your nerves, not stuff them down.
I also discuss the all-important pumpkin/raisin face exercise (as demo’d in the picture of this post…although my raisin in this photo could use some work)
Hope this provides you with just the boost you need!