As some of you may remember, I participated in a TEDx event in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago.
Today, I’m excited to be sending along the results of the day—10 minutes and 32 seconds that I hope will wow you:
Should you require something along the lines of a “preview of coming attractions”, my 10 minutes + includes how to:
- Incorporate the most persuasive word in the English language
- Increase the possibility of cooperation from 60 to 94%
- Add an ‘egg’ to any situation—which always improves matters
- Get through “How do you do…” without it becoming a don’t
- Knock your next phone call out of the park
- Stand to convey authority
- Sit to ensure others’ trust
And—if you can believe it—much more!
Please have a watch and a listen and do let me know what you think.
With thanks, as always,