A few months ago, I was asked by eHow.com to be their video “etiquette expert”.
The way eHow.com works is that readers send in their questions, and I answer them in (very short!) videos.
Consequently, I spent one January day, tackling the subjects below:
- Linen Trousers Etiquette
- What Kind of Facial Hair is Acceptable in the Corporate World?
- Dress Etiquette at a Metropolitan Opera
- Dining Etiquette While You Are Wearing a Suit
- The Etiquette of Passing Dishes a the Table
- Limousine Etiquette
- How to Write a Fancy Letter
- 10 Questions to Ask a Corporate Event Planner
- The Etiquette of Eating with Fingers
- Restaurant Etiquette for Dropped Utensils