If you’ve ever had a great idea for a product, but didn’t know what to do next, this post is for you.
Stephen Key is the Founder of InventRight. He’s been bringing his own ideas to market for thirty years, and helping clients to do the same for the last ten—and now he’s written a book to help you do it, too
I’ve worked with Stephen myself, and recommend his simple, straightforward methods without reservation.
If you’d like to:
- Be your own boss without formally opening a business or quitting your day job;
- Protect your idea without spending time and money on a patent;
- Develop a strategy that fits perfectly into your business plan;
- Present your invention to companies and negotiate the best deal;
- Select appropriate manufacturers and finding optimal markets with expansive opportunities;
- Witness your product go to market without footing a dime in expenses.
Then One Simple Idea is your next must-read.
And Stephen has given me permission to offer you his special offers. If you buy one copy of the book this week, you’ll get access to 1300 companies looking for ideas. If you buy two you’ll get the Patent Wizard software to help you write your patent yourself (a $147 value).
I can’t say enough about the book—or Stephen! Click here to learn more.