I can’t imagine any of you were able to read the above headline without mentally translating it in the bot-voice of your GPS system.
Today’s Wow is a reminder about the Grow Your Entrepreneurial Empire Summit I told you about last week: a one-of-a-kind opportunity to recalculate your route by learning more about:
- How your relationship with money could be impacting your sales
- How managing your time can improve all areas of your life
- How to not let fear be your decision-making driver
- How to maximize your presence both online and in person
- How to raise the money you need to make your entrepreneurial dreams come true.
The Summit is FREE and goes live November 4th -17th, with links available until the 19th so you have some flexibility to catch your breath—and catch up with anything you might have missed.
That’s right, starting next week you could have 16 experts standing by to help you FOR FREE.
On November 6th (among other things) I’m going to talk about:
- The formula for getting buy in for your idea, product or company
- The importance of assigning roles to team members (Not to mention what those roles are and how and why they help.)
- Why validating others’ concerns before you address them increases your trustworthiness – and how to do it
There is a saying, “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the dimensions…” If you’re ready to get out of your rut—and breathe new life into your business in 2018– register for the summit, here.