This past week, I was lucky enough to connect with the gentleman pictured above, Thomas Capone. Tom is the CEO of the New York Distance Learning Association.
What did we discuss?
- Why you need to think of your social media as your shop window to the world– and how to keep it compelling.
- How to answer a ‘softball question’ such as, “Tell me about yourself….(your product/your service….)” in a memorable fashion.
- Why (and, more importantly) HOW to stay away from useless modifiers such as “Amazing…awesome…cool….”
- The importance of listening for what is NOT being said.
- The formula for getting others invested in your success.
Tom always closes with a great question, ”If you were on Oprah’s couch, what would you want her to ask you?”
Tune in to find out my answer—and let me know what you think of it!