What to Wear to Wow:
What kind of occasions did I cover? Well, what women should wear to funerals (no matter what you wear, bring your own handkerchief!) ; what men should wear to holiday parties (no reindeer sweaters please); what everyone might wear to an outdoor cocktail party (in which I mention that a spritz of bug spray on the wrists and ankles goes a long way to improving your experience); what men might wear to a dinner interview (hint: where is it taking place?) and what everyone should wear to court (a bra– yes! a belly shirt– no!)
But here’s the complete list for your viewing pleasure:
- What is the Attire When You Go to a Dinner Interview
- Proper Court Attire
- Formal Suit Etiquette
- Acceptable Formal Attire for Cruises
- Semi-Formal Attire: Levels of Formality
- Etiquette for Suit Jackets
- What Women Should Wear to a Funeral
- Recommendations for Men’s Interview Attire at Dinner
- What is Holiday Casual Attire for a Guy?
- What is Outdoor Cocktail Attire?
As always, I look forward to your thoughts!
Frances Cole Jones